English paper piecing is our technique of choice here to sew this adorable little bag. It is the perfect size to store cosmetics, money and other essentials. Practical: these hexagon stencils
fit perfectly with it.
- Content 1: Instruction, template for bag pouch, template for hexagons, bow in rose-gold and paper string
- Content 2: clasp in rose-gold and paper string (e. g. for another bag)
- Finished size: 12 cm x 18 cm | 4¾ inch x 7 inch
- Temple size: 6.5 cm x 13.5 cm 2½ inches x 5¼ inches
- Video for gluing the bag into the metal clasp: youtube-zakka-purse
ATTENTION: you need some textile glue to glue the bag into the hanger, you can find it here. here